Every school year I take a couple weeks and rewrite some of it. Last last year I bit the bullet; I restructured everything and made the new mooWalkthrough 1.2.x edition, which we all know and love today. I’ll have ample time this school year to try to make it even better. Right now though, there aren’t any solid plans. The mooWalkthrough is supposed to be a guide so people can begin to play with Mootools in a hand-in-hand kind of way, or at least, that’s the idea I came up with. So I’d like some feedback and some suggestions about the future of the mooWalkthrough.
- The structure of the content – The introduction of Mootools, General Knowledge, Elements, Events and Effects, is this good enough as an introduction to Mootools?
- Future Content – Perhaps another branch that introduces Mootools-more?
- Demos and Sample Code – There are new solutions such as jsbin and MooShell that can solve the demo part but, do the current code samples look fine?
- Wiki-Factor – The mooWalkthrough is basically a big installation of dokuwiki. Anyone want to help write some pages?
- Other Stuff – Anything you can think of to make it better? Other thoughts, comments?
Just leave a comment with your feedback or suggestions.