Happy New Year! I was on vacation from the moment this podcast was finished until this moment. I’m sorry this is so late. This week, networking tech extraordinaire, Matthew Petschl and I discuss my grandmother’s new Apple TV and what we think the future of the Apple TV is, Verizon’s
new dead bill-paying convenience charge, more iPad 3 rumors, Thunderbolt’s upcoming launch, the formerly code-named Cedar Trail Intel processor, and more!
This was definitely recorded on Friday evening December, 30, 2011. During this episode, we occasionally reference the future “two days from now”. We’re referring to our New Year’s special! (Thanks to Ian for pointing that out.)
- Apple iTV will arrive in 32- and 37-inch sizes this summer, says DigiTimes
- Apple to start making TVs, report says
- DigiTimes – iPad 3
Note: This link appears to be dead, asking for login?
- Insync (“Dropbox For Google Users”) Gets Major Revamp, Goes Free
- Verizon to charge $2 for paying your bill online or over the phone [UPDATED]
- Verizon drops $2 ‘convenience fee’ due to customer feedback
- Intel ships new Atom processors to PC makers
- Samsung May Upgrade Galaxy S Phones To Ice Cream Sandwich After All
- 3.7 million Android devices activated over Christmas weekend
- Apple’s Jonathan Ive gets knighthood in honours list
- Thunderbolt Coming to PCs in April 2012
So, you’re feeling the post New Year’s party effect, and you need a way to relax. Here’s a good one. Listen to this fantastic episode for free, right now, exclusively.
Feeling Up the Bezel is Not Appropriate[audio:http://s3.amazonaws.com/the-nexus-tv/podcasts/atn/atn8.mp3]
Or you can download this episode for free, exclusively.