It’s Christmas Eve! Or Adam, as some might say. This week’s podcast was well crafted and a great journey into the land of technology. Before our normal stories, we talked about my grandmother’s Christmas present, a portal into the Internet’s movie house, Netflix, through the infamously minuscule Apple TV. Then we delve into the rumor rabbit hole of the iPad 3. The show open is full of Google goodies and there’s even a jolly Jobs later on. All that and more, coming up on this Christmas Eve episode.
- AT&T kills T-Mobile merger plans, will pay Deutsche Telekom $4b breakup fee
- Deutsche Telekom could be forced into arms of Sprint
- T-Mobile to get seven-year 3G roaming deal, 128 markets of AWS spectrum from AT&T
- Samsung says TouchWiz keeps Galaxy S from Ice Cream Sandwich
- AMD Radeon HD 7970: 28nm Tahiti GPU Review
- Disruptions: Wearing Your Computer on Your Sleeve
- The web in 2011: HTML5 dominates Flash, trouble for data capped mobile surfers
- Facebook is suing Mark Zuckerberg
You can listen to this wonderful episode right now for free, exclusively.
Pepperoni Facing Right Side Up
Or you can download the audio for free exclusively.