Last week, we had some trouble making an adequate recording. This week? Well, Matthew Petschl and I think it’s good enough to publish this week. Sadly, my levels are a little low, so if you don’t actually like listening to me, you won’t have to! We need labs coats in order to conduct a scientific park trolling experiment.
This week, we tried to trim the news down a little. At the very least, there was actually news this week, unlike last week which was pretty stagnant.
- Apple Considering Building Huge New Data Center in Oregon
- AT&T vows to keep pursuing T-Mobile merger
- Apple job openings hinting at Siri API, prettier interface and additional languages
- New No. 2 in Browser Battle
- AMD Realizes That Bulldozer Has 800 Million LESS Transistors Than It Thought!
- Games take largest share of Android’s first 10bn downloads
And we even did a new lightening round, where we offer no commentary on the headlines to just get the stories out there.
- HP Is Reviving The $99 TouchPad Firesale! Refurb Models To Hit HP’s Ebay Store On 12/11
- Facebook To Launch A Subscribe Button For Websites
- ‘Steve Jobs’ Becomes Amazon’s Best-Selling Book of 2011
- Bill Gates May Build Small Nuclear Reactor
You can listen to this week’s episode, right now, for free, exclusively.
Jumping Around In Order[audio:http://ifupdown.com/podcasts/episodes/ti/podcast005.mp3]
Or you can download the podcast, right now, for free, exclusively.