Thanksgiving treated us well. Maybe a little too well. On Friday evening, painting extraordinare Matthew Petschl and I recorded our third episode! This episode is full of unconscious rambling, confusion and hilarity. Actually, we tried to do things a little differently this time around. We created some stable intro-music and we began with a great open. It wasn’t planned. In fact, this episode is the fruit of absolutely no planning. All of those toxic fumes and insane shoppers really made us tired this week, so if we’re a little off, don’t worry about it too much.
The topics we covered were pretty interesting, but in all honesty, our banter is far more amusing than any news from this slow news week.
- NETFLIX: Oh, And By The Way, We’re Going To Lose Money Next Year
- AMD’s Bulldozer server benchmarks are here, and they’re a catastrophe
- The Facebook Phone: It’s Finally Real and Its Name Is Buffy
- Citing “Security Concerns” Penguin Pulls New Titles from OverDrive
- Reported Retina Display iPad 3 with J2 codename shows up in hidden iOS 5 code
- Disk drive prices swell 5% every DAY in floods aftermath
Matthew would also like to introduce his new favorite segment! The Q&A segment. We want you to ask us questions in the comments below so we can talk about them on the air. We’re not really equipped for live questions, so for now, these modular delayed action comments will have to suffice.
So, listen to this week’s episode now!
Double Sided Sticky Staples[audio:http://ifupdown.com/podcasts/episodes/ti/podcast003.mp3]
Or you can download the podcast.