It shouldn’t be hard to imagine how the Apple Event next Wednesday will play out. Every event has a basic setup.
Image from Apple Insider.
So the event will be like this:
- Jobs: “Welcome, greetings everyone, it’s great to be here, I’m please you all could join us today too”
- Jobs: “So, a few numbers before we start here …” (iPhone sales, iPod Touch sales, iPod sales)
- Jobs: “So here is our updated iPod Touch – it likes iPhone 4…”
- Jobs: “Here is a new iPod Classic, here is a new iPod Nano, here is a new iPod Shuffle…”
- Jobs: “And of course we’ve updated iTunes…”
- Jobs: “One more thing…”
- Jobs: “There have been a lot of rumors about this lately…
- Jobs: “Well, there is the updated Apple TV… but we’re renaming it…”
Isn’t that how it will play out? Almost certainly.