It’s the moment everyone has been waiting for: the Mootools Forge has been released. I talked about it in January of 2009. We knew it was heading for a fall 2009 release, and just a few weeks before 2010, here it is!
So here’s a brief overview of the Mootools Forge.
- Popular plugins get a promotion plug on the Forge home page [see most popular]
- Recently added plugins get a temporary plug on the Forge home page [see most recent]
- You can login via linking your twitter account or just normal registration
- Search for plugins by name or tag type
- The forge code is open source, check it out
The Mootools Forge is getting bigger everyday; it was released only a few days ago, and it already has a good number of plugins.
If you’re a plugin developer, get your plugins in a GitHub repository and into the Forge.
If you’re a plugin user, check it out. Go now.