Comments

1. Ryan, very nice carousel. I wonder if there is a way via the options to have the looping stop after the first loop, and on clicking one of the navigation tabs, versus continuous looping. Ideas?

Thanks, Chris

December 3, 2009 at 1:28 pm |
  2. Is there any way to use it with MooTools 1.2? For some reasons I can use only this version. I should try it myself and debug it if needed, but I’m sure you know if it makes sense. By the way it’s really great carousel, the best I found over Internet for free. I would click some ads if there were any :)

January 4, 2010 at 7:09 am |
  3. Hi Ryan,

That would be great, say, it could be stopped after one or two cycles, so as not to give the rotating gif feel to it. If you make that option, how would I know? Can you post a change here?

Thanks a lot for your good work here.

Chris

January 4, 2010 at 2:33 pm |
  4. Hi Ryan,

It would be great to have option for stopping loop after one or more rotations. If you did include this, how would I know? Or apply it?

Thanks! Chris

January 4, 2010 at 5:52 pm |
  5. Nikhil:

Hi Ryan,

I was trying to implement the GoodCarousel,using mootools 1.2.4. But when i try to run the code the firebug is showing following error.

this.setOption is not a function.

I have googled this error and the solution i got is add following code to start of class declaration.

So i have changed the code to

var GoodCarousel = new Class({
    Implements: [Options], ….
    but i’m still getting the same error ..
    Please help as this is every urgent

Ryan: I sent you an email concerning this. As soon as I get some help from the Mootools Devs working on the Mootools forge, I’ll formally introduce the new GoodCarousel but until then you can check it out on github.

January 18, 2010 at 4:11 am |
  6. Hi Ryan, your Carousel kicks ass. It is written so clearly, that it took me just few hours to customize it heavily for my purpose. With cutting graphics and coding CSS of course. Piece of damn good work. More like this :)

January 26, 2010 at 8:28 am |
  7. I used the first version. Are they different?
    As you wrote me couple of days ago it works fine with MooTools 1.2 after replacing the only occurence of document.id.
    As for my customization it’s not online yet, but I will let you know when it is. I changed HTML structure to pass content for carousel since I need to show image, price and some text about laptop to be promoted. Then I put it together with graphics and CSS and now it’s waiting for launch. BTW substitute function is really helpful the way you used it.

January 26, 2010 at 6:27 pm |
  8. Finally you can see modified GC at http://www.primakomp.pl They only need to adjust times, because it slides too frequently, but it’s not my job anymore.

February 9, 2010 at 3:45 am |
  9. I LIKE! I used on a Joomla website for one of my clients but rewritten the CSS to change the layout. Works like a charm! Thank you

November 10, 2010 at 11:43 am |