The (fluff)Friends Treasure Hunt started on the 11th of September and ends on the 25th. The treasure hunt is easy. All you have to do is go to a (fluff)Book and then look for the Dig button on the page. Click that then you’ll either get an
empty treasure chest notice or you’ll get one of the three follow scenarios.
- You simply get the treasure.
- You must feed the (fluff)Friend on the page.
- You must send a gift to the (fluff)Friend on the page.
The game is really simple. Here’s why I’m actually blogging about this.
Yesterday, I found out that the traffic to the (fluff)Grabber jumped from about 35 users per day to nearly 90. The today’s total clicks stats were listed at nearly 35,000 which is gigantic for clicks in the last 24 hours. I believe the treasure hunt made this increase of users and clicks. I’ll provide some tips below.
- The (fluff)Grabber is a super-zoo, it is huge, nearly 86,000 (fluff)Books, so don’t expect to petted regularly from it.
- The intention of the (fluff)Grabber is a place where you can pet more people than any other zoo.
- It’s pretty fast. The Open 3, 5 and 10 buttons allows you open many (fluff)Books at once. I recommend that you use Open 5.
- Treasure hunting with the (fluff)Grabber is easy! Since there are so many (fluff)Books, there is a much greater possibility that you’ll find a page with a treasure.
Hurry and find your treasure!