I was going to install Adobe Dreamweaver for a friend, however, he’s so lucky to have Vista. The problem is that Vista has issues. You can get an error when you try to install.
Internal Error 2739. Contact Customer Support.
It’s not very helpful, but it is good for a Google Search! Actually, it’s pretty easy to fix, just follow these steps.
- Open Command Prompt. Do it the easy way, too, in the start menu’s search bar, type cmd but don’t hit enter, just let it appear in the list.
- Right Click on the cmd icon/list item.
- Make sure you Run as Administrator!
- Command Prompt should open then, with Admin privileges.
- Run the following command: regsvr32 jscript.dll
- A little alert will come up explaining that jscript.dll was updated.
Then try to install. If you don’t get it working, still, it might not be the same problem.
You can get more information on this in the Adobe Help Thread.